Pages

June 23, 2009

Obama's Actions Create New Terrorists


Dr. Dave at FEED YOUR ADHD reveals details of a story that, of course, the MSM has ignored.

Flies Revolt, Swarm White House
"The Pentagon finally called in crop dusters and strafed the entire city with secret stashes of illegal DDT, just in case there were outlying cells of flies ready to continue the fight"
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Billions of flies descended on the nation’s capital this morning, torching entire neighborhoods, looting businesses, and swarming the White House in a revolt against President Barack Hussein Obama’s brutal public execution of a fly last week.

The riots began early during rush hour. Hordes of flies could be seen flying low to avoid detection by radar in squadrons from all directions, carrying either excrement bombs or signs declaring “Exoskeletal Beings Have Rights, Too.” Sorties pummeled everything along The Mall and from Pennsylvania Avenue south to the Tidal Basin and the Jefferson Memorial. (more...)

13 comments:

Opus #6 said...

You have me laughing. Exoskeletal rights!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visitin', Opie. Glad to have you here.

Anonymous said...

I loved it

Dust'n Lint said...

I love your style !!!! Keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

Flies Revolt, Swarm White House
"The Pentagon finally called in crop dusters and strafed the entire city with secret stashes of illegal DDT, just in case there were outlying cells of flies ready to continue the fight"


OKAY THAT IS FUNNY!!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Good stuff ! I'm also "Dust'n Lint" and both of my blogs have links to here. Both sites gladly follow you. I look forward to reading more. Check out Woodsterman, it's nothing but humor.

NobodyofValue said...

Great Post. Love the Flies on the "Plane"

Ailurophile said...

Ha Ha so funny!! What an awesome blog :)

Amusing Bunni said...

Hey Nickie,
Thanks for finding me. I really like your blog, you're hilarious.
"Excrement bombs" kind of like what we've been enduring these many long months!

I'll look forward to reading.
Bye, Bunni

Footsy said...

This is a little silly.

Anonymous said...

Odie, thanks for linking me, man. Your opinions and your humor are ALWAYS welcome here.

Snarky Basterd said...

Well...I'm a little late coming here, but thanks for posting my piece, Nickie. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. There's always more...much, much more...over at the originating site of this piece, Feed Your ADHD.

Amusing Bunni said...

Dr. Dave! Sorry I didn't address my admiration for the funny fly piece to you! Both you guys do a super job of entertaining us in the age of the obummer.

We really need the good laughs along with great info....I know I either have to laugh at all this, Or I'll be crying non-stop!
Happy 4th of July to Everyone.