Here's a rundown of the questions he was asked with some rough timings so if anyone wants to know his answers to a specific question they can be found relatively easily.
- UK arms sales to Libya and other rogue states.
- 3.15 - Libya/Yugoslavia and the prospect of NATO intervention.
- Engaging with elected Islamic Parties, eg Hamas.
- 6.02 - "Assault on public sector & complete lack of taxes on banking sector."
- Reducing unemployment for national & international graduates.
- 10.57 - Legalising marijuana.
- Sanctions against Iran but not Israel, "the only rogue nuclear state".
- 14.15 - British complicity in torture in Iraq.
- Lessen effects of cutbacks at home by withdrawing troops from Afghanistan.
- 17.20 - A referendum on the European Union.
- Tution fees discriminate against English students.
- 20.32 - Immigration and welfare reform.
- What formed/changed your view of the world?
- If you could ask one question of a world leader, what would it be?
- What's the biggest problem facing the next generation?
It's part of a new initiative/collaboration between YouTube & Al-Jazeera to feature a monthly interview with a world leader. Here's the January i/view with Obama