Pages

April 18, 2010

MARCH TO THE MAILBOX!!

Or take Public Transit! Just do it!

This is the last day to mail your census form!

Without it, our masters won't know how to redistribute over $400 billion in revenue from one to another.

They won't know how to gerrymander, which race to bait, which ethnic group to flatter or ignore, which pork trough to fill, which interest group or union to buy outright. In other words, who gets screwed and who gets bought is up to you. The White House wants to know!

A census in and of itself is harmless and useful. In the hands of this bunch of corrupt morons it's a dangerous thing.

And if you think I'm joking about marching to your mailbox, VISIT THE WEBSITE!

5 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

How do they expect us to march to the mailbox with it on a Sunday when they no longer want to even deliver mail on a Saturday?

Soloman said...

I told 'em how many, I gave 'em my name, and I told 'em I'm an American.

Beyond that, they can come knock on my door - but I won't be answering.

Unknown said...

We never received a census form. Oh, well!

Anonymous said...

I answered and mailed it in. In the end, it will mean more reps for the Great State of Texas, and on balance, more conservativism for the U.S.

Rhod is right to look askance at the current Administration. But also need to take the long view, be smart, and make sure we continue to do the things we need to do to win in both the short and long term.

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Darn. Now just WHERE did I put that thing -- ?

;^)

BZ