Pages

October 25, 2013

Couldn't Happen To A Nicer Bunch Of Guys


The NSA just got hacked.
Well, well, well. I doubt it will really stop them from monitoring a single email, but as a symbolic gesture - not bad at all.
The website for the United States National Security Agency suddenly went offline Friday.

NSA.gov has been unavailable globally as of late Friday afternoon, and Twitter accounts belonging to people loosely affiliated with the Anonymous hacktivism movement have suggested they are responsible.

Twitter users @AnonymousOwn3r and @TruthIzSexy both were quick to comment on the matter, and implied that a distributed denial-of-service attack, or DDoS, may have been waged as an act of protest against the NSA

8 comments:

Doom said...

The enemy of my enemy, in this case, is also my enemy. May they destroy each other in their struggles, a pox on both their houses. There is no good guy there.

Kid said...

LOLOL ! So, if the NSA can get hacked, do we think that Maybe [non]healthcare.gov could be hackable to the point that some vermin in Iran gets all your personal details as you try to sign up for obamascrew? and steals your identity and takes all your money. And that ugly bitch sebelius says -Hey not our problem!

This could get interesting !

WoFat said...

Try doing too much and you never find enough capable personnel to do the job.

sig94 said...

Kid - I could care less if the Iranians see how much Preparation H Slathering Sauce I use every month.

But I might get upset if I see that I just got charged for 1500 high speed centrifuges.

sig94 said...

WoFat - but now we see that Michelle's best buddy's husband is the guy that owns the company that got the gubbmint contract to create this digital disaster.

Average American said...

I'm surprised that obummer isn't blaming hackers (or Bush) for the dismal failure of a website. He's slipping in his old age.

WoFat said...

The very possibility that there is hanky-panky in our government shocks me, just SHOCKS me.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

So, what you're saying is it looks like the same people that brought you OmamaCare.gov computer glitches could have put together the NSA computer Wiz. Whooopee!