Pages

May 21, 2013

So Sad, So Very, Very Sad

I did something this evening that I haven't done in a long time. Instead of scrolling though my litany of favorite blog sites, I spent some time just hitting the "next blog" option on the blogspot menu bar.

I had forgotten just how personal the internet is. The digital high-ways and by-ways are filled with slices of people's lives; photos galore(many surprisingly well done), snippets of hospital life, police work, family doings, kids growing up, parents dying, obsessions, betrayals, marriages, graduations, celebrations, disappoints and of course, heart break.

One site stopped me could when I read this.
That was just the ugly cherry on this awful sundae of suck. I spent my day turning the spaces which two days ago were our sanctuaries back into boxes.
Her marriage had failed. Apparently she still cares for this man and partly blames herself for what had transpired. The last post she wrote was almost a year ago and I wonder how she is doing.

I left a little note...

3 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Sad to say this sounds familiar.

Gorges Smythe said...

Much of the hurt in this world is because too many people put their faith in the wrong things. I don't know if that was the blogger's problem or not.

Its Time to Live said...

I to have hit the next blog button and made some good blogging friends, helped a few and been helped by a few more.
I do miss the face to face contact this world used to have. I miss conversation on world and local issues face to face where you were acountable for your speach and not hiding behind some assumed name. Oh for the good ol days.