Pages

February 7, 2011

Goodnight Vienna


Goomba News Network is overjoyed to announce an addition to its writing team. Goodnight Vienna is a snarky, opinionated, conservative blogger from the UK. She'll be offering a passionate voice on global, European, national and local British issues.

I am convinced that we will quickly learn that not all of our cousins across the pond are about to roll over to the forces of tyranny, political correctness, and brutal Islam.

Here's a quote from Goodnight Vienna's CALLING ENGLAND blog...
"The blog began life as a pressure valve for me to release some steam and information about the EU and our own Parliamentary processes so you'll find lots of links to European directives, the nwo, Agenda 21 and .pdfs, if you want them.

I began life pro-Conservative, pro-Police, pro-Christianity and pro-Armed Forces. I'll leave it to you to decide what has fallen by the wayside.

Westminster politics shouldn't be ignored because it's important to show another piece of the jigsaw being put in place in front of our eyes.

I have to say that the idea of the blog being a pressure valve isn't working - I've bitten innumerable fingernails, I still throw cats at the tv and, sadly, I still foresee conflict in our 'sceptr'd isle'. It's been a long time in the making."

2 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Great edition to your wonderful Blog Network, Nickie!
Have a great week and thanks for your well wishes over my way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bunni. You too.