Things You Wanted To Know About Kim Jong-Il But Were Afraid To Ask.
- He wanted to breed giant rabbits to feed the people of NorK.
- Claimed to have invented the hamburger.
- Had the unofficial title of the "Central Brain."
- Wrote six dreadful operas.
- Had over 20,000 movies in his personal library; his favorites were "Rambo" and "Friday The 13th"
- Loved to roller blade.
- Was very partial to roast donkey.
- NorK propaganda states that when Kim was born, a double rainbow came out and Spring simultaneously arrived.
- He built an entire city, Kijong-Dong, for PR purposes. No one has ever resided there.
- Kidnapped a South Korean film director and forced him to make a Godzilla movie.
Thank you, thank you Dear Departed Leader!