Vile murderer has a Betty Crocker day in Court.
- Judge bakes a bundt cake the night before.
- Same judge next morning sentences a murderous shit-stain to two consecutive life prison terms.
- Judge orders family of the murder victim out of the courtroom.
- Marries same shit-stain to another mouth breather that shit-stain knocked up in high school.
- Serves cake to the new Mr. and Mrs. Shit-Stain.
- Holds wide Mrs. Shit-Stain's knees as Mr. Shit-Stain mounts her on the judge's bench.
- Uses her black robe to wipe up the stains from the 'Stains.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The bride wore white; the groom wore shackles.
The marriage of Danne Desbrow and his fiancee, Destiny, came just minutes after he was sentenced to 53 years-to-life in prison for first-degree murder, U-T San Diego reported Monday.
San Diego Superior Court Judge Patricia Cookson officiated at both events. She even baked a cake for the Sept. 17 ceremony, the newspaper said.
Cookson declined to respond to a request for comment from the newspaper.
Okay, okay, okay - I confess. The idiot judge didn't perform that rather obvious example of typical right-wing, raving lunatic hyperbole. The cake was store bought.