Pages

April 2, 2016

The Huma Plan

Perhaps you are interested in joining me in an exciting new investment opportunity that could make you a millionaire within seven months (November).

 My 401(h)

I am taking out a $1million life insurance policy on Huma Abedin and I'm calling it a 401(h). The cost? Only $34/month for a 10 year term life insurance policy on a 40 year old female (she'll be 40 in July), non smoker, in good health. Cha ching!

With double indemnity (aka the "Clinton Clause") that's a cool $2 million in my pocket when Huma's water heater explodes. Or her brakes fail. Or her plane crashes (ala Ron Brown). Or she chokes on a shoe leather sandwich.
Huma Abedin hasn’t freshly read any of her email exchanges with Hillary Clinton that have been released by the State Department, but the longtime Clinton aide said it is "terrifying" to know that the messages are out there.

“It’s something I can’t really think about, but I can’t even imagine what’s in those emails. But I’m sure I would probably be mortified. I have no idea. I haven’t read any of them,” Abedin, who served as one of Clinton's top aides at State, said in an interview with the podcast "Call Your Girlfriend."

The State Department publicly released thousands of emails from Clinton, including many messages to her aides, after it was discovered that she used a private email server during her four-year tenure as secretary of state. Clinton has said that, looking back, it wasn't the best decision, but that she did not violate any rules or laws. The FBI is investigating the unusual server setup.
More here from Hot Air.


No comments: