Pages

April 23, 2017

Back In Maryland

We had a great time in NC and did some work on her house, fixing the walls in her dining room and my SIL and I installing a new storm door on the front of her house. Our daughter Jess and her family left on Easter Sunday and my oldest daughter and her family left on Thursday. From a house full of 12 people it was just the three of us for the end of last week. And of course the two dogs.

We left Danielle's house on Saturday and we are back a my sister's in Maryland. We had a nice Sunday dinner with my Mom at the senior facility and she was was pretty much all there, a real blessing indeed. We have some work to do over the next few days getting the rest of Mom's finances in order, back to Syracuse on Wednesday.

1 comment:

LindaG said...

Glad to hear things are going well. A safe trip to you all on the rest of your travels. God bless.