January 4, 2010
Quick Post ... Six and and Extra Point
Sorry, got football on the brain. It's the old receiver in me looking for the "hot" route.
Not much time here, as work and life beckon. However, just a few quick "hits", if you will:
1) Is it just me, or has there been a proliferation of underwear bombings, radical Muslims in the Army committing acts of terrorism, guys fleeing security in airports? Never mind. Slap me for even thinking that. There is not any difference in this Democrat Regime from the prior Republican Administration. Glenn Beck says so;
2) Chalk it up to bias, but I prefer my president to vacation at a ranch rather than Hawaii;
3) Chalk it up to ... caring about America, but I prefer my president to come back from the beach after jihadis attempt a hit on the U.S.;
4) Those of you who wanted to throw that piker Pres. Bush under the bus for spending too much ... have you ever seen a U-Haul behind a hearse?;
5) Get well, Rush;
6) Pres. Obama was right about one thing -- simply electing the fool caused the sham that is the Cult of the Feverish Globe to die of hypothermia. Baby, it's cold outside, even here in Texas; and
Quick, hit me. I'm open ...
7) Hook 'em, Horns. Beat Alabama.
Wait, I went for two ...
8) Hey Nick, check the Admin. I think you got a Toaster for Christmas.
Happy New Year, everyone.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:26 AM