Pages

March 1, 2012

Important Stuff Their Parents Never Told Them

Is this your butt?
Yes, it is!
It don't look like your butt!
Ow! That hurts!
Just hold still will ya?


Dragonflies are unique in the insect world in that the male possess a set of secondary sexual organs on the 2nd abdominal segments as well as his primary sexual apparatus on the 9th segment at the end of his abdomen. Before mating can occur, the male dragonfly must charge his secondary copulatory apparatus with sperm from his primary copulatory apparatus. Mating commences with the male grasping the female with his abdominal claspers. The pair then assume the wheel position with the tip of the females abdomen and thus her sexual apparatus engaging the males secondary copulatory apparatus. The male first uses his penis to remove any sperm left by a previous male before inseminating her himself.

Claspers, apparatus, charging, primary, secondary ... *whew* sounds more like diagnotics and a tune up for a 1965 Ford Falcon. No wonder these things look pissed off all the time.

6 comments:

Doom said...

Reminds me of my 5th woman. It was complicated but we always came away smiling, if a little sore from the maneuvers. It's all Kama Sutra like. I think I like missionary best though.

Do you wonder if either of them ever tries a different way? Wait, you sort of suggested that. My bad. Or... your bad?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Thanks, I've always wondered about that.

sig94 said...

Doom - Goomba's third wife was triple jointed and suffered from Restless Leg Syndrome. He had to wear his goalee hockey gear (for a half season he was on the Sacramento Senators) on his wedding night.

sig94 said...

Odie - I have seen this very subject mentioned on your site countless times. Glad to help out.

Shockgrubz said...

Hahaha. I will now change my inner animal to the dragonfly. Panda wasn't quite working out.

sig94 said...

Shockgrubz - not for me, I get dizzy too easily.