Pages

January 20, 2014

Interview This


Is there a pattern developing for Mr. Sherman?

No doubt about it, people get passionate in the pros. And after a three hour battle for the chance to play in the biggest game of the year, players may blow off steam.



Richard Sherman may or may not be as we think he is, let him explain for himself here in his own words.
Erin Andrews interviewed me after the game and I yelled what was obvious: If you put a subpar player across from a great one, most of the time you’re going to get one result. As far as Crabtree being a top-20 NFL receiver, you’d have a hard time making that argument to me. There are a lot of receivers playing good ball out there, and Josh Gordon needed 14 games to produce almost double what Crabtree can do in a full season. And Gordon had Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer and Jason Campbell playing quarterback.

But that’s not why I don’t like the man. It goes back to something he said to me this offseason in Arizona, but you’d have to ask him about that. A lot of what I said to Andrews was adrenaline talking, and some of that was Crabtree. I just don’t like him.
We can see that.

More here.

2 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I don't really care, for I have two favorite teams. They are the 49ers and who ever is playing the Seahawks.

sig94 said...

Odie - I really don't have a dog in this fight, but I do like Peyton Manning and for that reason alone I favor Denver for next week.