Really now. What kind of idiot...
Twenty-eight children hospitalized after substitute teacher accidentally gave them BLEACH at New Jersey day care centerStory here.
Twenty-eight preschoolers and two adults mistakenly drank bleach at snack time at Growing Tree Learning Center in downtown Jersey City
A substitute at the facility reportedly offered the mixture
The children, aged 3 and 4, and adult staff members were transported in five ambulances to the Jersey City Medical Center
They were having a morning snack of water and fruit when an adult noticed a faint bleach smell and reported it immediately