The New Look
- Smart Ebola Casual Wear -
Three people are now under quarantine and "disease detectives" are frantically seeking others who may have been infected whilst Doc Spencer spent a week wandering about NYC happily leaking ebola bugs and enjoying conjugal pleasures with his fiancee.
Hmmm - remember the part about body fluids? Welcome home honey...
New York Ebola doctor's fiancee and TWO friends quarantined amid fears he gave them deadly virus: Potential victims in isolation - and there could be more after medic spent SEVEN days riding the subway, bowling and traveling in Uber taxisOnce again the barn door is shut, but not locked, after the horses are gone. When will they finally start to quarantine everyone who enters the US after spending time in an African shithole?
- Dr Craig Spencer, 33, who returned to the U.S. from Guinea, was admitted to Bellevue Hospital on Thursday
- He flew through Brussels, Belgium and arrived in New York on October 17
- The doctor was taken to hospital from his home in Harlem on October 23 after developing an 103F fever, diarrhea and nausea
- Spencer reported feeling sluggish on Tuesday but only developed a temperature on Thursday morning
- On Wednesday night, Dr Spencer, who had been self-monitoring his symptoms, went to a bowling alley in Brooklyn by subway and taxi
- His fiancee Morgan Dixon is being quarantined as a precaution at Bellevue Hospital; His two friends are in self-quarantine at home
- 'Disease detectives' have fanned out to trace the patients' contacts in order to identify anyone who may be at risk
- President Obama is offering federal support to New York as it responds to its first Ebola case