Pages

June 20, 2016

Chicago's 21 Gun Salute To Fathers

I hope all my readers had a great Fathers' Day, I know I did.

Other unfortunates, not so much. Especially in Chicago.
Perhaps this is some kind of ghetto ritual to locate unknown fathers?
I shoots a 9mm into the air
I hope it finds my Daddy
If it kills him I don't care...
Another holiday brought another slaughter of innocents in heavily gun-controlled Chicago. Fifty-six people were shot during Father’s Day weekend, and 13 of those shooting victims died.

According to the Chicago Tribune, “The city recorded its 300th homicide this weekend and went on to record six others over a 60-hour period that saw 56 people shot, 13 fatally, from Friday afternoon through early Monday morning.” From Friday into Saturday alone, five people were killed and another nine were wounded.
So far this year about 1800 people have been shot in Chicago. This in spite of...
Chicago has an “assault weapons” ban, a “violence tax,” and stringent limits on the number of gun stores allow, as well as limits on the locations of those stores.

I think Chicago also has a "know your daddy" ban.

Story here.

3 comments:

Kid said...

Is this a bad thing?

Euripides said...

The fastest measurable time in the universe is the interval between a mass shooting and a progressive call for gun control. By some coincidence, the longest measurable time in the universe is the interval between black gang shootings in Chicago and progressive recognition of their failed city policies.

*See also Detroit.

*Excuse me for repeating myself on several posts.

sig94 said...

Euripides - no problemo.