Pages

February 6, 2017

New England Patriots Break LIberals Hearts

I am really savoring the liberal angst caused by the Patriots victory last night. As the Giants weren't playing I didn't have a dog in this Superbowl fight, but as Brady and his team came under fire because Trump favored him, well, that's the dog I picked.

What a fantastic comeback. By the end of the third quarter I truly thought that the Pats were toast. How wrong I was.

It's amazing how a football game can wreak havoc on weak liberal minds, so I decided to write a little ditty.

My Apologies To Dusty Springfield

Pissing and moaning and crying and scheming,
Ranting and weeping in a liberal tailspin
Over a last minute Patriots win.
So if you're looking to find hope in your despair
All you gotta do is grow up, forget it, get over it
Because no one really cares!

No one really cares how you feel!
By next week you'll be all healed!
Take your heart off your sleeve, 'cause
You won't change things,
Pissin' and a-moanin'', cryin' and a-schemin'

'Cause pissing and moaning and crying and scheming,
Ranting and weeping didn't make Trump go away!
In the White House is where he will stay!
So if you're looking to find hope in your despair
All you gotta do is grow up, forget it, get over it,
Yeah just do it and after you do
Go get a job!

2 comments:

LL said...

The Falcons were clearly the liberal choice (in absence of the 49ers) over the patriotic Patriots. As with the failed campaign of Hillary Clinton, they hype didn't match performance.

And it's being said that some of the liberal press are experiencing performance anxiety. Best that they don't reproduce - karma and all that.

LindaG said...

I can't believe how pathetic liberals have become. It really does boggle my mind.