Pages

May 19, 2017

Branded

Fired FBI Director Comey has been given a new nickname.
WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”
There was "Crooked Hillary" and now here's "Nut Job Comey."

Source

3 comments:

Doom said...

I was hoping he would be gone after the election. Even if you aren't into either, or any, side, he was playing games with all political sides (I don't count trump as a true Republican, or Republicans for that matter... or Hillary as even American). I didn't think it would happen, because. Just that right there. So few criminal bureaucrats get their dues, I just didn't think he would be among them. It seems, for the most part, they are all untouchable. That IRS commie, for example, still hasn't been arrested, and there is no trial arranged. In a right world, everyone in the upper ranks of the IRS, probably FBI, maybe CIA, and a number of others, would not be fired so much as be forced out, investigated, and probably in jail awaiting a fair trial and then a fair firing squad.

Still, one. If only because he didn't know when to stop action as a Soros puppet.

Zilla said...

Crazy Comey is applicable as well. I hope President Trump will forever preface the name Jim Comey with either Nut Job or Crazy. I'll use whichever he chooses. Just like how I refer to Bubba's wife as Crooked Rotten Hillary Clinton, when I'm not calling her Shrillary.

Kid said...

On another note, now that crooked Comey is out of the way, we may see a renewed interest in investigating the clintons and others with a new FBI chief in place. Sessions recused himself and no way Trump was going to push for it with crooked Comey in there. I can dream.