Pages

November 19, 2016

It's Syracuse

Weather advisory, may get up to a foot of lake effect snow tonight.
It was 72 this afternoon, beautiful sunny skies.
By 5 PM it was in the 40's; rain, cloudy, windy as all get out.
Running around in a t-shirt and three hours later need a winter coat.

Canada, what did we do to piss you off?

UPDATE:
So far it has snowed for over 40 hours. We got over two feet of snow and it is still coming down. The drift in front of my house was over 4' high. No way I'm shoveling that. Gonna go out through the garage.

3 comments:

Kid said...

In CIncinnati, it was 81 yesterday, today 39, wind chill effect 29. I figure al gore must be in the area. He always brings the chill.

LL said...

It's warm in SoCal - day and night. I just got in - wearing a T-Shirt.

Endless summer.

sig94 said...

LL - I ... I.... *weeps*