Presidential hopeful Donald Trump has issued a position paper on 2nd Amendment rights.
The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
- Put violent criminals away, use a gun to commit a crime and it's bye-bye
- Screen applicants for mental health issues during background checks
- Eliminate gun and ammo magazine bans, they don't make any difference
- Make carry permits legal in all 50 states, just like a driver's license
- Allow military personnel to carry weapons on base and in recruitment centers
Sounds good to me.