Pages

September 22, 2013

California Girls


From Jubilant Prom Queen



To Pouty Princess



Cassidy Campbell is a sixteen year old high school guy/girl who's dream was to be prom queen. He got what he wanted and then some.

From the UK Daily Mail:
Campbell says she decided to run for homecoming queen earlier this year to make a statement.

While most of the kids at the school accept Campbell as female and were excited to see her win, it appears some weren't - which prompted the heartbreaking Youtube video.

In an explanation of the video, Campbell says she has never been so hurt by negative feedback as she did following what she thought would be 'the happiest night of my life.'
So, another California train wreck wants to make a statement and falls apart after someone informs him that you're not special, so STFU.

After all, it's all about being special.

And what's with the Aladdin's Lamp being carried by the old lesbo in pic #1? I guess it goes with the Magic Golf Cart ride for Her Highness.

I wonder if the Beach Boys had Campbell in mind when they recorded this.




8 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Yeah, I had to give up my dream of being a ballerina when I hit 400 pounds. I feel his pain.

sig94 said...

Gorges - I'd give anything if I could just get into my French maid's uniform again.

Libertarian Advocate said...

Sig94: That French Maid outfit disclosure is info overload.

sig94 said...

Lib - ahhhhh, but you've never seen me in it. It's the stuff that nightmares are afraid of.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I need to move. This is getting to be too much.

Subvet said...

Now I've got Lou Reed's "Take A Walk On The Wild Side" running through my head.

Undergroundpewster said...

That's what happens when you wish they ALL could be California girls.

Kid said...

Looking for victim status in all the wrong places?