Pages

January 21, 2014

It Went Well

It's been two months today since my knee replacement surgery. After five weeks of rehab I went back to work; that was two and a half weeks ago.

Now I climb seven flights of stairs a day (up and down), do almost a half hour on the exercise bike, work out on my Bow-Flex and do my stretches (but not as often as I should).

My knee is still a little sore and swollen and I can't walk or stand for long periods of time yet, but it gets a little better every day and I thank God for it.

Now I have to figure out when to have the other knee done.

4 comments:

Doom said...

A sado-masochist for health club is opening a branch in your location. My guess is you might get a free pass? :p

Glad to hear it is going well. That's excellent. As for not doing this as "often as I should"... My guess is you are doing very well. No one works out as often as they should, and, from what I have found when I can do it, that is sort of built into the system. Not that you should give in to that, but, don't worry about it too much either. We probably need less, and less regular, that what all the "experts", or our own mind, believe. Just... saying.

Keep it up, knee-cap boy! :) You get rotated into prayers once in a while, you and yourn. Especially where you live. I worry.

Gorges Smythe said...

Glad to here that everything is going the right direction for you.

Opus #6 said...

Bow Flex? I think I want some pictures to go along with this story.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Not too much too fast.