Pages

May 4, 2016

In The News

Gotta admit, the first reaction I had upon hearing this was violent retching. The man had to be drunk or lost a bet or something. Especially the breaching part. Then I was like ,"Oh.... I forgot, that's right,  yeah."
The infamous Romanian hacker known as “Guccifer,” speaking exclusively with Fox News, claimed he easily – and repeatedly – breached former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s personal email server in early 2013.

"For me, it was easy ... easy for me, for everybody," Marcel Lehel Lazar, who goes by the moniker "Guccifer," told Fox News from a Virginia jail where he is being held.

Guccifer’s potential role in the Clinton email investigation was first reported by Fox News last month. The hacker subsequently claimed he was able to access the server – and provided extensive details about how he did it and what he found – over the course of a half-hour jailhouse interview and a series of recorded phone calls with Fox News. Fox News could not independently confirm Lazar’s claims.

Did I Mention That I Was Violently Retching?
Just when the spasms and convulsions were starting to subside, I read this:
Transgender reality TV star and former Olympian athlete Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner will pose nude with his 1976 gold medal for Sports Illustrated magazine.

A source told Us Weekly the 66-year-old I Am Cait star will appear on the cover of an upcoming SI issue wearing “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal” to celebrate the 40th anniversary of his historic decathlon victory.

Jenner, then a masculine track and field athlete, won the gold medal in the men’s decathlon at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal.
That's twice today I had to change my shirt.


This Explains A Lot
You probably wonder about our leaders and what influences them when they make decisions that affect America. Then this hits the news:
Obama: ‘I Might Have Ingested Some Lead Paint When I Was 2 or 3 Years Old’

(CNSNews.com) - Speaking in Flint, Mich., today after meeting with federal responders dealing with the water crisis there, President Barack Obama said that he “might have ingested some lead paint” when he was very young.

“When I was five or six or seven, a lot of homes still had lead paint in it,” Obama said. “I might have ingested some lead paint when I was two or three years old, because at the time, people didn’t know it.
He had to be pounding those paint chips down like a Cheetos freak hoovering the floor in a Frito-Lay factory.

No comments: