Pages

September 12, 2016

In The Navy

In the Navy!
You can sail the seven seas!
In the Navy!
You can use your ovaries!
In the Navy!
In the Navy!

USS Eisenhower
The Navy says a sailor who never reported being pregnant has given birth to a baby girl aboard an aircraft carrier sailing the Persian Gulf.

U.S. Naval Forces Central Command spokesman Cmdr. Bill Urban told the Virginian-Pilot the 7-pound infant was recently born on the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower in the Persian Gulf.

Both mother and daughter are doing well and were airlifted to a shore-based hospital in Bahrain.
They called the kid Ensign Houdini because no one can figure out how she got there.
I'll leave the seamen jokes to you guys.

Story here.:

Anchors Aweigh, my boys, Anchors Aweigh.
We've got plenty of college joys, even if your jam is gay-ay-ay-ay.
Through my last week on shore, I spread my chromosomes,
And if we meet once more, I'm hoping you never find where I call home.

2 comments:

Doom said...

Do you have any idea how much that child just cost the Navy? Did the carrier group veer from it's intended course as well? And you wonder why I am so dead set against women in the service? Does the child even officially have a father? Do you realize men, today, officers, are kicked out of service for just having an affair?

sig94 said...

Doom - double standards in a government run agency? Perish the thought!