Pages

February 17, 2017

Springsteen Changes His Mind

Chris Christie and his wife joined the Trumps for dinner.
“This is what it’s like to be with Trump,” Christie said. “He says, ‘There’s the menu, you guys order whatever you want.’ And then he says, ‘Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.’”

Trump said “I’m telling you, the meatloaf is fabulous,” according to Christie.


Bruce Springsteen just decided that he is definitely not going to change his stage name to Pork Chop.


Big H/T to Political Clown Parade

5 comments:

Doom said...

He might not change it, or I to that. I'm going with Chump. Springsteen can go praise Cuban or North Korean dictators for all I care. I don't count him as an American, let alone an American great. Just another lefty turd that will soon, and gratefully, be flushed. Chump it is.

Fredd said...

I could be wrong, but I suspect the last time The Donald ordered meat loaf at a restaurant was, well, never. The Donald is a chateau briand type guy. Or Steak Diane, maybe beef Wellington if he's slumming it...but meat loaf?

Nah. Fake news.

Doom said...

I never took that fro real news. Just layers of pop Americana, with pop music, and political commentary, put into a blender to produce cuisine based rhetoric? I think, something like that anyway. Either stay on the boat or prepare to go under, or at least get wet. *k-splash*

Kid said...

I don't think I've ever seen a less talented 'singer' than springsteen. Cher had the title for a long time tied with madonna, but brucey has lept into #1 position about 10 years ago.

Doom said...

Do you suppose that is why they are so lefty? They are being paid for messaging propaganda, not their "talents"?