Pages

April 30, 2017

Dinner and A ...?

Back around 1984, I worked vice/prostitution for a short time. The equation was simple; sex + money = arrest.

I would ask a whore her going price for a piece of... whatever, and fried chicken never entered the conversation. I guess Florida working girls like to eat on the run.

From the NY Post:
BRADENTON, Fla. — Florida authorities have charged a woman with prostitution after she agreed to perform a sex act on an undercover detective for $25 and chicken McNuggets.



The Miami Herald reports 22-year-old Alex Direeno was being held Sunday without bond at the Manatee County Jail on charges of prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia and on outstanding warrants.

4 comments:

LL said...

When I worked vice, the perversion of choice for some men in the Disneyland Area of Anaheim was the "steamer". The whores charged more for it because they could only drop one per shift. A few hours before they hit the street at dusk, they'd go to Taco Bell and eat one or two bean burritos. By the time that their body processed the food, they would drop it on the chest of a paying customer who would use it to lube his shaft while he jacked-off.

I never witnessed a steamer but the girls all talked about it, so I suspect that it wasn't a one-off event.

Kid said...

Jeeez, these poor girls are just hungry. Aren't there some real criminals to go after ? :)

Steamer? Good God..... I thought I might be kinky, I guess I'm not.

sig94 said...

LL - you kinky west coasters. I thought that was called a Cleveland Steamer only the male did the dropping. My working girls were pretty straight forward with their services. The gays got rowdy...

sig94 said...

Kid - she looks like a blooming meth hooker.