Pages

October 2, 2009

Requesting Guidance and Mulligan from the Blog Administrator


I see that Chicago is out in the first round ... can that be right. Oh, my ... Drudge headine -- "The Ego has Landed".

But I don't want to talk about that ... I am thinking 10% unemployment, our losing a war that was won 6 months ago, a continuing "debate" by Demos about passing something that the American public has loudly rejected, the Left defending perverts abroad, old perverts at home on late night making fun of Sarah Palin, a 25% decline in our dollar in several months, the Empire State building honoring brutal communists, and said communists lecturing us on how to do economics.

To cut to the chase, I am feeling a stemwinder coming round the bend. I am feeling the need to explode, but I must seek the guidance of this erudite blog population and my Italian mob master ...

Two questions: 1) Should I curse?; and 2) may I?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The answers are: Yes and, of course, Yes!

Rhod said...

There's a little bit of Nero in every man, DC. Give the grandiose, dishonest, posturing, self-adoring sap a break, why don't ya?

Thomas Lawrence said...

Bammy couldn't deliver?...feeling...weak...can't last....much longer.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Nicholas. Rhod punts on the burning questions of the day. Shows you how penetrating they really are.

Adrienne said...

DC - Yes you may - at the dining room table like I do (much to the dismay of my husband).

I know how you feel and I see the left use language that is just disgusting and I don't want to see us become like them (this is just my humble opinion)

Adrienne said...

Oh - and I consulted with my best friend Tony (Soprano) and my worthless cousin Vinnie...

Northman said...

Letting loose a hearty stream of curses always helps set my blood pressure at a slightly less dangerous level. Not much help, but a little bit. I find that it also assists particularly dense people in seeing the importance in what you're saying through emphasis they understand. Then again, you probably don't want to fall into the angry ranting blogger category with my crazy ass so it's up to you.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the counsel and encouragment, Adrienne and Dillinger. Every so often it's time for a stem-winder of a visit from Uncle DC. I just can't decide whether to clear the children from the room or not.

Getting clearance from Nick helps, too,and makes me feel so much f#*&ing better.

I love being Right said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love being Right said...

I say BLAME IT ON RIO. Now what about those seats Rahmmy promised?

Anonymous said...

I suspect that one look at Michelle's biceps made the IOC fear a repeat of the whole South African he/she issue.

Doom said...

Before I can answer your question, and as an answer (I like efficiency), to both is a question; How can you not?

Anonymous said...

Doom, I wondered the same thing. I tend to mumble profanities throughout the day.

Left Coast Rebel said...

Doom above is correct, how can any of us not curse right now? If you don't then you are a better man than I.

LL said...

All the graft opportunities, all the rigged bids, all the skimmed profits the Olympics would have brought Dear Leader and friends directly have vanished in a puff of smoke.

ALL OF IT IS DUE TO RACISTS (and traitors to their race)!!!!!