Pages

September 21, 2012

Always Blame The Newbies


The City of Ghent, Belgium, has initiated new local ordinances that prohibit prostitutes from appearing:
"...naked, in underwear, in bikinis or in see-through clothes," or of "dancing in windows" or "miming sexual acts,"
The working ladies are allowed to "present their wares" to potential customers in neon lit windows on the street. They just gotta change the wrapping.
Neighbours have been complaining, even the prostitutes themselves, about more and more nuisance in the area, in front of the windows, fights breaking out ...," the mayor said.
One particularly notorious prostitute, Madame Stinky LeFebve, has moved her business back to Amsterdam. She was ejecting pingpong balls from her shaved nuisance at passersby and refused to purchase a paintball permit.
Local newspaper Di Morgen cited one veteran prostitute as saying particularly competitive new arrivals from eastern Europe were behind this cranked-up atmosphere compared to a decade ago.
So no more discount coupons, free key chains or "buy nine and the tenth one's on me!" ticket punching. That's verboden!

3 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I hate it when a few ruin it for the rest of us.

Doom said...

Rent? I'm thinking marriage proposal. It even has a balanced chemical equation... I would take her off their hands, she would take me off my hands.

I can't help thinking how jealous and lazy even socialized hookers are! One of them does an amazing lot of work to perfect her body, sexually, and the others blame it all on her. All the while voting for pols who allow in the people who are actually behind the troubles. I can see at least two places where the 'invisible hand' is at work.

Gah! I'm going... I couldn't help myself!

banned said...

The vice scene in Belgium and Holland has never been the same since the EU forced them to tone things gown a lot, all the name of European harmony; on the positive side England and the other kill-joys were obliged to relax their rules for the same reason.