Pages

September 6, 2010

Christmas is right around the corner. What will deposed Democrats be finding in their stockings? DHIMMI HATS!!



This listing is for one custom made hand crocheted beanie with a beard and mustache. I have several examples pictured here. Please see my sold listings for other possible colorcombinations. For the hats I have most basic colors on hand, so if you don't see the color you want, I very likely have it on hand. For the beards, I have black, gray, brown, chocolate brown and tan. Feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have.

This is sized to fit most adult heads and is one piece designed to fit like a ski mask. This listing is for one made with soft 100% acrylic yarn for easy care. If you would like cotton or another fiber, please feel free to send me a message and we can work out whatever you like.

Please specify in the notes to seller the color combination you prefer and if there is a special size needed.

Custom orders will be shipped within 5 business days.

Thanks so much for looking!

Have a great day!

20 comments:

LL said...

Is there a fundamentalist Islamic variant with an even longer beard available?

Anonymous said...

Can I get salt-and-pepper highlights for the beard?

sig94 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sig94 said...

Can I get a Khalid Sheik Mohammed hairy dickie to go with that? Options! Give us options!

Vladimir Putin said...

I would like know if you haves smallest sizes (in the red and white with hammer-sickle) for to fit very small head such as rock.

sig94 said...

Vlad! This is outstanding marketing! Coming soon to stores near you, Allah's Potato Head.

Anonymous said...

LL... such lengthy beards will have to be preshrunk.

Anonymous said...

DC... Yours will also require bits of egg and bacon.

Anonymous said...

Sig, I don't believe that's an option, but word-on-the-street is that a merkin is on the way.

Anonymous said...

A chill just ran down my spine, Nick. I thought you had been photoshopping, or perhapshad gotten together with Rhod for a photoshoot in the N.E. snow.

But then I clicked on the title and found out that is a real link. That was bad enough.

But then ... I wondered ... how did you "stumble upon" this site? We need to talk.

Anonymous said...

Vlad, the Knucklehead Smith model should fit fine.

Anonymous said...

DC... I don't have time to talk. I'm knitting as fast as I can.

Wetzy said...

Stunning.

Rhod said...

Goomba, remember, it was Knucklehad "Smif".

The hat makes it easier for your executioner to dangle your severed head from his "left" hand.

Barking Spider said...

There's a whole bunch of Lefties in Westminster, Nickie, (including our Brokeback Coalition), do you think would you be able to handle an order for 646 assorted dhimmi hats in time for Christmas, mate?

Anonymous said...

Rhod, the tongue-lashing is deserved. I overreached. Shoulda stuck with my original choice, Farfel.

Anonymous said...

Barky, I'm knitting as fast as I can. It's taken me almost 4 days to build one for Ed Balls. The man has a gourd the size of a Riley Roadster.

Quite Rightly said...

El Bloomberg needs one right away. When is his birthday?

LL said...

I may just go for the Santa Claus version -- since the Christmas shopping season is upon us and I have to prepare for the holidays

Rhod said...

Nick, I also spelled his name wrong. It's "smiff" with two "f"'s. Like his father Bonehead Smiff.