Pages

December 3, 2009

The Goomba-Bubba Summit Draweth Nigh

As the Southwest Correspondent for GNN, I view it as my sacred duty to provide a report on the other side ... provided that Goomba authorities give clearance. I mean, this is the highest-level blogger gathering since Secretia sat in silence with Rhod for 30 minutes before he offered up that he was actually Charlie from the infamous Pusillanimous Wanker blog.

Still, the last time I violated a Goomba embargo, I woke up with a hippo head in my bed. So, I have to be careful.

8 comments:

Rhod said...

That blog was awarded Goomba's coveted Pull It Surprise, DC. We were up against with the Tasty Manatees blog at the final vote, too.

Ah, life goes by so fast.

Opus #6 said...

I can only imagine what Rhod and Secretia were doing. Sometimes it is best to cut the small talk.

Anonymous said...

Rhod, that was great work.

And Opie, we know what she was doing ... drawing it out. She always does.

Secretia,

I confess that I am a fan of John and Kate Plus 8.

-- Rhod in CT

Rhod said...

I didn't want to reveal anything. She plied me with beer and a bootleg Iron Butterfly eight-track.
I'm so ashamed.

By the way, her name - Secretia - sounds like something that requires medication.

Chris said...

Obama and the Democrats house of cards is falling. We just need to keep the pressure on or they will make a comeback. The far left are getting pissed about the war and we need them even more pissed.

Opus #6 said...

Chris, hold that thought.

Rhod, it's OK. You are among friends now. Tell us exactly what you are ashamed of. Every detail.

Anonymous said...

Rhod, listen to Opie ... just as you did Secretia.

Cough it up.

Rhod said...

No. I'm waiting to close a deal with Maury Povich.