Pages

November 8, 2016

Voter Fraud In PA

By hook or by crook, mostly by crook, democrats want soooo badly to win this election. I wonder about the voting machines that I used as you have no way of knowing if the scanner read your paper ballot correctly and did not change your vote.
Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said.

Pennsylvania State Representative Daryl Metcalfe went to Clinton Township to check on the reports for himself.

“If somebody has an issue, they should certainly let the judge of elections at the precinct know and also call their county bureau of elections as folks have done here this morning,” Pa. Rep. Daryl Metcalfe said.
Butler is just north of Pittsburgh.

The reason I chose this particular instance of voter fraud is that 21 years ago Rep. Daryl Melcalfe's younger brother married my oldest daughter. They have given me four grand-kids.

Daryl, like his brother, is a straight shooter and was born in central NY.

Story here.

No comments: